Weekly Update May 17th - 20th
- This week we will complete an activity from our Environmental Unit that we were unable to finish online.
- We will also use some of the ELA classes this week for Science to catch up on some of the periods missed during remote learning.
- We will continue to work through Unit 11 and will apply our knowledge of probability by participating in a Yahtzee tournament.
- On Monday we will test out our solar ovens and complete a short assignment on conduction, convection and radiation.
- We will also take some time to learn about heating technologies in our remaining periods.
- This week we will spend the majority of our periods outside playing Spikeball, Bocce Ball and Capture the Flag.
- This week we will continue working through Theme Three of the Fully Alive curriculum, which is titled: Created Sexual, Male and Female. This theme will discuss sexuality, examine puberty, fertility and identify STIs. If you would like additional information, please let me know. I am happy to send a textbook home for you to familiarize yourself with the content your child will be learning.
Other Important Information:
- Please email Mr. B your Farewell Star picture if you haven't yet.